All of the products we carry are able to be decorated with your organization's logo or message. Depending on the specific product in question we offer any of the following decoration services:
- Thermal Printing / Vinyl Printing
- Laser Printing
- Dye Sublimation Printing
- And More
In order to ensure the best quality and a quick turnaround, the majority of our embroidery is done at our in-house facilities here in Winnipeg. With modern equipment and an expert embroidery staff we go to great lengths to make sure your embroidered logo turns out exactly as you'd like it.
Ordering decorated products typically involves the following steps:
- Order is placed
- You send in your artwork if we don't already have it on file
- If you are ordering embroidered products for the first time, your artwork is digitized (turned into a format that an embroidery machine can understand)
- If using a logo for the first time, we show you a proof of what the finished product will look like
- Your order is processed and completed
If you're ordering a logo or design for the first time you'll need to submit your artwork after placing an order. This can be emailed or delivered directly to your sales rep. For most decoration methods vector artwork is strongly preferred but if not available we can have your existing logo vectorized using the highest-quality version of the logo that you have available. This will typically necessitate a small fee to cover the graphic design costs involved.
Embroidery projects require your logo to be available as a stitch file suitable for our embroidery machines to process. If you've ordered with us before we more than likely already have your logo on file, but if you're a first-time customer or are submitting a new design your logo will have to be digitized into a stitch file. This can be done from your vector artwork if available and generally necessitates a one-time setup fee. Alternately, if you've had your logo embroidered before and have access to the digitized stitch file you can simply send them it over to us and we'll take things from there.
Suitable File Types
The following is a list of suitable file types that we can accept artwork/designs in. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list so touch base with your sales rep if you have any questions about what we can work with.
- .dst (cannot be edited but can otherwise generally be used)
- Many other types can potentially be opened by our software - check with us if unsure